Are there any that attract your attention other than those with which you’ve developed a strong relationship? I have one that stood out to me; its title is simply “Ambassador.” And that brings to mind what an ambassador is:
· A person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity
· An important person who carefully and professionally represents their employer organization
· An individual who develops strong relationships with their organization’s personnel
· An individual who develops strong relationships with important people outside their organization; those people who can make a difference in improving the ambassador’s organization
· A person who tries to improve another organization’s performanceI am sure you can add a few more characteristics of a good ambassador. That said how can we in the safety profession be good ambassadors to the people of the world around us?