Our October 23 webinar will present techniques that include purpose, deliverables, process, membership priorities, meeting scheduling, training and solution approaches. Together these techniques can revolutionize an organization’s safety performance.
Takeaways for this webinar presentation include:
- Why organizations plateau with traditional regulations and observation focus
- What does a safety steering team focus on and deliver
- Who the typical cross-functional safety steering team includes
- When, how often and where the team meets
- Data that is used to guide the team safety culture improvement actions
- Typical topics focused on by a safety steering team
- The rapid Improvement workshop approach used to deliver solutions
- Results organizations have achieved using the safety steering team approach
This in-depth review of safety steering teams is about how to engage people across the levels of your organization in the delivery of an effective safety solution culture. Register now and join us live on October 23.