Monday, March 7, 2011

Make My Day – What challenges you

On occasion my brother-in-law shows up with some dated movies he would like to watch with us. Clint Eastwood and John Wayne are some of his favorite actors to watch. I can’t tell you how many times I have heard Dirty Harry say “Make my day!” 






Well of course this has some kind of safety implication.What Dirty Harry is really doing is challenging his counterpart to give him an assignment that utilizes his unique talents to solve a problem his counterpart is struggling with.  Now I bet you never thought of this in that way, did you?


My challenge to you all is to go out and find those issues in your workplace and its culture that can “make your day!”  What does your organization have that fits your unique talents and training and would benefit from your engagement?  Your involvement and leadership in these issues will not only make your day personally, but will also make for many more safe days for your organization and its people.


The Doc

Credit: Image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Connect With Us

Bookmark and Share
/////////////Google analytics tracking script//////////////// /////////////END -- Google analytics tracking script////////////////