- Faith: “My number one value is a faith in the Lord. He is my guide, my savior, my Lord. In all things I try to be committed to following His examples and teaching.”
- Family: “My wife, my daughter, our siblings and our parents are next in line. I will do whatever it takes of me for them.”
- Health: “I have been blessed with good health, both personally and within my family. It is amazingly easy to take this for granted.”
- Job: “I ride for the brand and love what I do. Assisting others to develop and live their own Zero Incident Safety Culture is a daily inspiration that I truly love to engage in.”
- Country: “I love the country we live in. The United States is truly the land of the free and the home of the brave. “
And then the kicker; “What would happen to your Big 5 if you were to be involved in a serious injury?”
I know that when Todd talked to me about this, I stopped and gave it some real thought. This led me to be even more committed to my personal safety, that of my family and that of those with whom I come in contact
What are your Big 5?
How about the Big 5 of your family and associates at work, or in your community?
Can this concept lead to a commitment that will make a difference in yours and others’ personal safety?